Monday, November 24, 2008

Intentional Break


I have absolutely no plans to live my life grinding it out five days a week at a job I hate, in a life that I am not passionate about. Comfort is for when you die, you only get one chance to live each day. I've been in a cloud of confusion for a month now because of some tangled heartstrings, and pride is telling me it's time to break free. All of this poetry brings me to the desert, with Skipper. If I boss agrees, I will be jetting down to L.A. to meet Skipper, and then the two of us will be driving into the desert. Backgammon, martinis, some Nupro, and if I can keep my shit together, a blog. It smells of Gonzo, and I kind of like it. I mean, this is why I signed up for that credit card right? 

2 comments:

skipper said...

=)

Francie Stevens said...

Comfort may be for when you die, but happiness is an entitlement, and you deserve it! Like Joseph Campbell said, we should all feel comfortable "following our bliss"! xoxo